Thursday, May 9, 2013

Holy Grail Products!

Ive been wanting to do a Holy Grail Products post for a while, I  havent got many though but I really do love these and I will be definetely buying them once more when I run out of them.
1. St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub

St. Ives Blemish Control Front

St. Ives Blemish Control Back/ Ingredients


This scrub claims that  it has 100% natural exfoliants, it deeply cleans pores preventing breakouts before they even occur. I absolutely adore this scrub, it smells great and cleans pores deeply without overdrying the skin. I had really bad acne for years and my pores were so huge you could see them miles away (get used to my exageration, youll see tons of it). After I started using this every other day I noticed that the were no more pimples appearing on my face, which was awesome and my pores were drastically reduced. I loved this scrub so much that I went off to the store to purchase a Body scrub, but I was disapointed, it was a good scrub, but it really didnt leave my skin just like the St. Ives Apricot Scrub.
2. Ponds Clarant B3 for Normal to Oily Skin.


Ponds Clarant B3 for Oily Skin

This products claims that if you use it everyday, day and night, for six weeks it will evenout your skin tone and control your oiliness. I bought this on November 2013, I applied it everyday on the morning and evening and used. Im going to be honest at first a was very skeptical, you cant see immediate results with this producti started noticing some changes after about a month or so and it wasnt that much though, not for a month. But i kept using it and now I only have like 1/4 left of the 100gr version but the results are really good, you do have to be very patient but over time you'll see the diference. A lot of people say this product isnt higienic because it doesnt have a pump and you have to "dig" for the product, but I believe it depends how you use it. I mean I apply it after taking a shower so my hands are clean every time I use it.
3. Toque Magico Emergencia Mascarilla de Hidratacion Intensa/Control Horquetillas (Emergencia Intense Moisture and Split End Mask)
Emergencia Intense Moisture/Split End Mask

Emergencia Intense Moisture/Split End Mask Ingredients


This is a dominican product made by Crom Laboratories it says "this moisture and antibreackage treatment uses sweet smelling coconut along with other highly effective ingredients that will provide shine and softness to hair.
 I really like this hair mask I can tell its made of natural ingredients due to the smell it acquires after some months after you buy it. It is however verryyy good, it does provide noticeable softness to hair, my hair is naturally curly but it tends to feel coarse when its dry and this mask makes it so soft and shiny I have already bought two of these and I have the shampoo that goes with it, I dont like the shampoo though because its on the drying side.


No comments:

Post a Comment