Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Beyonce "Why dont you love me" Makeup

So Ive been pretty bored now that Im on vacation and I didnt know what to do on the afternoon so I decided to practice some makeup looks I had already liked on YouTube (Yeah I know, my life's super interesting). I had seen this makeup tutorial by Tanya Burr a while ago and I went back to see how it looked on me, so heres how it ended up looking:
I know it looks very simple compared to the real makeup she wears, but lets be honest, if you go out looking like Beyonce does in that video you will definetely make an impression that lasts, and Im pretty sure it wont be in a good way. The point is, we're not Beyonce and the camera did wash out some colour. I like it though, I really like the touch of blue, I love blue.

Anyways, I dont know why but everytime I try do my makeup I always create this huge mess all around me, it doesnt matter how much I try.
Yeah I know, you wont find no NARS there, nor MAC my budget for cosmetics runs kinda short but if you're interested on tutorials of people using those products Tanya Burr's the way to go ;) Well heres a link of the makeup tutorial:

I hope you enjoyed this post, if you have any makeup tutorials of your own or love any other makeup artist please comment below, Id love to check it out ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment