Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Stacking Bracelets

Stacking bracelets is a trend Ive been loving for a while now but buying all those cute bracelets was a little over my students budget ( trendy bracelets here can cost up to 12 bucks) so I was kindasad for that but then I found a nice place called Kalia that sells materials so you can do your own bracelets, I was really excited, I love crafts and being able to make my own jewelry is just awesome.  I started searching some "do it yourself" (DIY) videos on youtube and found some really nice and easy ones. I'll see if I can link them on this blog post.

Here are some of the bracelets Ive been working on:
Stackable, Gold, Pink and Mint Bracelet



For these bracelets I used Hemp Cord in neutral colours and some Czech glass in different colours. I really like them the pink and mint ones are fresh and very Spring like and the golden one is pretty shiny.    If you guys are interested in making these here's the video I watched to be able to make these:




These are the cross bracelets I did, they're pretty much self explanatory. The gold one basically has a faux suede black string with the golden metal attachments on the end and the silver one has an elastic nylon string. 
Cross Bracelet



Here are my gold chain bracelets, the first one is pretty simple I just cut the chain to the desired length and added the golden attachments on the end.The second one is a mixture of a cobra bracelet and a gold link chain, which I haven't finished yet, I'll add the same gold attachments on that one too. You can see the DIY video if you want.

Gold Chain Bracelet

Cobra Braid Golden Chain Bracelet



I also have another proyect that I havent really started just yet, im going to try to make a necklace I saw on forever 21 the other day 
forever21 Dove Charm Necklace

Gold Leaf
So I already have the leaf, I still need the little dove which I havent found yet and the little pearl thingy is going to be fairly easy to find I guess. So thats it, thats all Ive done for now, if you liked it comment below or if you have any nice tutorials of your own link your blog or youtube video ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment